How can I use business credit reports in my business?
The uses for the data we compile are virtually limitless. For example, you can use this information to:
- Help make efficient decisions on extending lines of credit
- Locate data on businesses in the U.S. and Canada including small and privately-owned businesses
- Verify the existence of a business
- Identify headquarter locations and lines of business
- Search for businesses by location, type of business, ownership and more
- Stay up-to-date on news about your clients and prospects
The list goes on and on! Credit.net is your single best tool for business credit and research needs.