In order to achieve success, small businesses need to have a deep understanding of a business credit report. That means knowing their customers, vendors, and suppliers, too.
When you run a small business, it’s up to you to uncover this information. Knowing who you’re working with can help you make informed business decisions and avoid losing money.
One thing you can do to make better business decisions is accessing a corporate credit report on other companies with whom you’re doing business. Credit.net can supply you with a detailed credit report to help you make sound credit decisions.
Here are some things Credit.net’s thorough and detailed company credit report includes:
- Credit Score and Recommended Credit – You can see these important stats at a quick glance to help guide your decision to do business with a particular company.
- Company Description – This can help you decide if a particular company is a match for you to do business with. Mission statements are included along with location and detailed descriptions.
- Company Overview – You can learn the size, number of employees, year of incorporation and estimated annual sales, plus much more in the company overview.
- Company News – Whether it’s press releases or other news, this section of the credit report can give you the news you’ll want to know about a company you’re considering doing business with.
- Similar Local Businesses – This section is helpful to compare a business with others you may already know or perhaps want to get to know. Other business’s credit scores are also included.
- Bankruptcies, liens, judgments
- UCC filings
- Key executives
Credit.net can provide access to this information on over 15.5 million businesses.
Factors influencing business credit
Several factors go into determining a company’s credit. Entrepreneur.com shares that scores can be affected by things like the available credit on bank lines of credit and credit cards, length of credit history, and the number of inquiries made on the credit profile.
Gathering all of this data is important, but it can be a challenge for a busy small business owner. Accessing a business report from a reputable company like Credit.net saves you time while supplying this essential information.
Why is this important?
As a business owner, you want to work with other businesses that have good credit. Otherwise, you could find yourself losing money or even credibility.
All credit reporting companies are not the same. When you decide to go with Credit.net, you get rock solid data and clear, accurate information. Our experts constantly research and update our information to provide you with the most current data. You will also receive personalized service from our experts to help ensure you are making the best business decisions for your company.